The "5-year" plan

When we moved into our house in 2005, we had agreed that it was a 5 year plan. In five years, the house would be painted and landscaped to our tastes. It would be done...

It's 2011.
The projects are never-ending, we have a dirt mound in our driveway the size of a suburban, It's dark out and we're still working... hit it.

Welcome to our journal about dirt, gardens and beer.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Stroke of genius!!!!

It worked!  I have successfully made a trellis on the picket fence that you CANNOT see at all.
On the flip side, I also realized that I am completely unable to work with fishing line and tie knots.  It took forever to create two small areas on the fence.  I don't know how people work with this stuff.  I am either an idiot or this stuff is really slippery.  WHATEVER.  either way, it worked.

Please don't pay attention to the bottom of the pickets... they are in desperate need of paint.  Just add it to the TO-DOs.

No comments:

Post a Comment